Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

A PORSCHE FOR ONLY 15 BUCKS !!??

A 16-year-old boy comes home with a brand-new Porsche one day.

As you might expect, his parents freak out a little bit.

"Where on Earth did you get that car?" demands his mother.

"I bought it today," the boy calmly replies

"With what money?" his parents exclaim.

"We know what a Porsche costs."

"With my allowance money," answers the boy.

"It was just 15 bucks. And look, here's the title to it!"

This gets the parents even more worked up.

"Fifteen bucks??? Who the heck sells a brand-new Porsche for fifteen bucks?" they ask.

"It was the lady that just moved in up the street," says the boy.

"I don't know her name. She saw me ride past on my bike and asked me if I wanted to buy a Porsche for fifteen dollars."

"Well, there must have been some kind of mistake," says the mother.

Turning to her husband, she says, "John, you go right up there and see what's going on."

So the boy's father walks up the street, where he finds an attractive middle-aged woman in the front yard planting petunias.

He introduces himself and says he's looking for a woman who just sold a Porsche to his son.

"Oh, yes," she responds.
"That was me. I hope he's enjoying it!"

"Er... yes, very much," replies the father.

"But to tell you the truth, we can't understand what just happened.

Why in the world did you sell it for such a low price?"

"Well," she says, "this morning I got a phone call from my husband.

I thought he was on a business trip, but I learned from a friend that he ran off to Hawaii with his secretary and really doesn't plan to come back.

He said he was stranded and asked me to sell his new Porsche and send him the money.

So I did."

*kredit pada penulis/pemilik artikel/gambar ini (maaflah, tak diketahui siapa penulisnya)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan